Office of Military and Veteran Affairs
Eastern Kentucky University is committed to working side by side with veterans who seek to further their education. In 2010, EKU unveiled Operation Veteran Success, a series of initiatives designed to make Eastern an even more veteran-helpful campus. Those initiatives include:
- No admission fee for undergraduate veterans or dependents
- Reduced Active Duty tuition rate*
- Maximum credit hours for military experience
- Priority registration
- Book vouchers to help ensure you receive your books on time
- Veteran cohort classes
- Dedicated Veterans Academic Advisor
- Veteran-helpful withdrawal and readmission policy
- Vet-2-Vet Peer Sponsorship
- Active EKU Vets Club
For the past six years, EKU has been ranked in the top 10% of Best for Vets: Colleges in the nation by Military Times, and has been ranked as a top Military-Friendly university by GI Jobs Magazine.
The Office of Military and Veterans Affairs is your Reception Station at EKU. We are committed to your student success. Make us your first stop on campus, and come see us at the Burnam House at 317 Lancaster Avenue, next door to Irvine McDowell Park.
Questions? Fill out the Information Request Form for a quick email response, or contact the MVA Office at EKU at 859-622-2345.
***GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.va.gov.