Skip to main content

Benefits Claim Process

Are you coming to EKU from another school where you used your benefits?

If YES, please complete the following:

  • Complete VA Form 22-1995 (Military, Veteran, Guard, Reservist, or Dependent using the     Post 9-11 GI Bill)
  • OR complete VA Form 22-5495 (Dependents of a Disabled Veteran)
  • Bring the completed form to the Burnam House at 317 Lancaster Avenue (next door to Irvine McDowell Park) or fax it to 859-622-5076.
  • After completing the above requirements, proceed to the Course Enrollment Form.

Remember, all coursework must reduce hours to complete the degree in order for those courses to be certified.

If NO, continue to the Course Enrollment Form here.

Developmental courses will not be certified by VA if the course is taken online.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/