Course Enrollment Form
IMPORTANT! Please read the information numbered 1-4 before submitting the Course Enrollment Form:
1. BEFORE completing this form, you MUST be registered for courses for the semester you are applying for benefits.
2. This form must be filled out every semester. If you make any changes to your course schedule, you must complete a new form. A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility must on file with OMVA before this form can be processed for VA certification.
3. All courses must be required for the student's program of study in order to be certified for benefits.
4. Please be advised that changing your schedule after you have been certified for VA benefits, may result in a debt to the university and/or the VA.
5. Additional information for students enrolled in the Aviation program:
Students using GI Bill® benefits to fund an aviation flight course must complete each flight lab within 19 weeks of the first flight event; failure to do so will result in the student being assigned a grade of NC (No Credit). Students using GI Bill® benefits must repay to the VA the cost of any course in which a grade of NC is earned. The list of flight fees for assigned flight courses can be found at https://aviation.eku.edu/aviation-flight-fees.