Skip to main content

Earn Maximum Credit for Your Military Training and Experience*

*Based upon recommendations made by the American Council on Education (ACE)

Visit the VETS|Ready Opportunity Portal to search hundreds of established equivalencies and generate an unofficial evaluation of the credits you may receive.*

Questions?  Call us at 859-622-2345 or email

Joint Services Transcript (JST)

To receive credit for military service, you must submit a Joint Services Transcript (JST). Click HERE to submit your request to have your official Joint Services Transcript sent to EKU electronically.  Students must have applied to the university and be assigned a 901# in order for their JST credits to be processed.  

Air Force

Air Force veterans and servicemembers should click HERE to request their Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript to receive credit for military service. CCAF transcripts are processed by the EKU Registrar’s Office in the same manner as civilian college transcripts.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/