Skip to main content

EKU Values your Military Experience and Training

EKU awards maximum credit  for your military training and experience*

*Based upon recommendations made by the American Council on Education (ACE)

VETS|ReadySM Equivalency Hub

Prospective students can create an unofficial evaluation of what credits they may receive* by going to the VETS|ReadySM Equivalency Hub and searching hundreds of established equivalencies.  

Service members who have their Joint Services Transcript (JST) can do this by right-clicking on the above link (open in a new window) and taking the following steps:

1.  In the "Institution Search" box enter "American Council on Education"
2.  Search by ACE Identifier listed on the JST (ex. "AR-0709-0065" or "MOS-68W-001")
3.  In the Public Notes section click on the correct version and/or rank (ex. "V1" or "30")
4.  Click on the box to the right and start compiling your list
5.  Once your list is compiled, click on the "download" arrow for an Excel spreadsheet

*If you cannot find your specific ACE Identifier in the VETS Hub, please contact our office.  We are continually adding military trainings and occupations.

If you have any questions and/or need assistance, please contact us...we would be happy to assist!

Requesting your Joint Services Transcript (JST)

To receive credit for your military service, servicemembers and veterans must submit an official JST. Visit HERE, and request for your transcript to be sent to EKU electronically.  Be advised that transcripts sent electronically may be processed faster than paper transcripts sent via US Mail. 

Air Force

Air Force veterans and servicemembers should click HERE to request their Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript to receive military credit. CCAF credit hours will be processed by the EKU Registrar’s Office in the same manner as civilian college transcripts.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/