VA Book Voucher
The VA Book Voucher Request Form is for eligible students utilizing GI Bill® Chapters 30, 33, 1606, 1607, and 35.
NOTE: Students utilizing Chapter 31 benefits should contact their VR&E Counselor or contact us at EKUVeteransAffairs@eku.edu.
VA book vouchers are a short-term, $500 loan that allows students to obtain their textbooks prior to receiving their VA funding, and are only redeemable at the beginning of each semester within the dates set forth by Student Accounting.
Book voucher requests will be processed within 24-48 business hours, provided that all below required steps have been verified. Once verified, the student will receive a Book Voucher that can be presented in person or online.
Eligibility for VA Book Vouchers
1. Student must have been certified for VA education benefits.
2. Student must not have any account holds.
3. Student must have completed Title IV Authorization as follows:
- Log into EKUDirect
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid" Tab
- Click on "Title IV Authorization"
- Click Submit